Cultural Continuum: 4.10.15
LAMB Arts Regional Theatrepresents "Love, Loss, and What I Wore," this weekend only. The show explores the memories evoked by clothing and accessories to tell often poignant, often funny stories with which most women can relate. Curtain time is 7:30 p.m. Sunday matinee at 1:30 p.m.
- The Wine and Chocolate Festival
- "It's Complicated" at Vangarde Arts
- Noises Off at Cherokee Community Theatre
- An Owl Prowl at Dorothy Pecaut Nature Center
- "Music of World War II" at the Betty Strong Encounter Center
- "Talk to the Animals" with the All America Concert Band
- OPERA Iowa presents Cinderella in Orange City
- Rockestra presents Rockestra Idle 3
- Jazz Night with Marcus Lewis at Vangarde Arts
- Celebrating Pierce Mansion with the SCPM
And there's more! Listen.