Cultural Continuum: 2.20.15
The Siouxland Film Festival has been revamped. This year there will be three days of films! The art house and foreign films will be shown at the Sioux City Art Center on Thursday; the horror, sci-fi, and fantasy films will be shown at the Sioux City Public Museum on Friday; and, the open category and winning films will be shown at the Orpheum Theatre on Saturday. In all, there will be 33 films screened, films coming in from as far as Australia, Japan, and France.
Also happening this week:
- Entrepalooza continues
- Oak Grove Park in Hawarden hosts an Owl Prowl
- Contempt of Court takes the stage at the Akron Opera House
- USD hosts Native Voices at the Autry
- The Prairie Grass Film Festival awards ceremony takes place at Dordt
- Map of My Kingdom will be produced at Northwestern College
- The Sanford Museum presents "UAV's, Drones, and Precision Agriculture."
- The Kevin Gorden Trio with special guest Amelia White storm Vangarde Arts.
And there's so much more. Listen!